Team Building with Outdoor Educators
WHAT TYPE OF PROGRAM ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
We distinguish in our programs between recreational fun Team Building and Team Building training.
It is important that the client decide beforehand what they would like to achieve during the program. For example what level you would prefer team building to take place. Should the focus be more on recreational fun team building or is there a need for a more comprehensive Team building program or specific focus in training?
Recreational/ fun team building:
- These programs are purely to have fun.
- Aimed to break down barriers of distance between each other.
- To get know each other in a better way.
- Encourage improved interaction (e.g. networking) and to create a positive team spirit and team morale.
No or very little reviewing of any activities takes place. Duration can be from a 2 – hour session to a full one – day program.
Some of the programs in this category include:
- Adventure/ fun and recreation half day/ full day team building
- Ice – breaker/ energizer sessions that can be added to your meeting or conference
- Fun team challenge (also excellent as an evening program)
- Corporate family fun day (for the whole family or for children only)
- Year – end Team Building events
- Team Building programs tailored to a specific theme:
- Survivor Team Building
- Amazing Race Team Building
- Master Chef
More comprehensive one to multi – day Team building training:
A program of this nature focus on more comprehensive training in team values, team principles and the application thereof in the work – place:
We use a series of experiential activities that are physically, mentally and also socially challenging.
Designed to enable the participants to achieve set objectives in a free relaxed and supportive atmosphere. Through experiential learning and reviewing of these experiences, team members are guided through a well – structured team building process.
In conclusion they are then encouraged to apply the team learning in team work back in the work – place (transfer of learning).
This approach encourages active participation, reflection, strengthening and internalisation of experiences. The result is that the participants own the experience and lessons learnt to a bigger degree and is more open to acceptance and application thereof in practice.
Activities are conducted in the outdoors as well as indoors.
Please contact us to get more information about a Team Building training program that can be designed and tailored to your specific needs.
Team Building training by theme (half – day to one – day training modules):
- Building high – performance and winning teams
- The importance of effective communication in team work
- Boosting the morale and team spirit of employees
- Creativity in problem – solving, the need for brainstorming and encouraging innovative breakthroughs
- How to become an effective team leader (ideal for managers and team leaders)
These short training workshops are designed to be informative, stimulating, practical and fun. It forms a great platform to build relationships and to improve positive morale and communication in the workplace.